Friday, March 20, 2009

Back Home from San Diego Family Winemakers

What a great trip!
Not only did I attend the Family Winemakers event at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, but I had a chance to meet up with friends and family that often seem far away.

Part of my mission was to introduce my wines to some new shops and restaurants. So a friends I was staying with suggested we go into the downtown area where there are some very cool wine bars. One of them, UNWINE had just opened- what a wonderful couple that are running this business and good food! Another I visited was Enoteca - supposedly an Italian wine bar- though I had a wonderful Vinho Verde that was being featured paired with an ahi tartare that was great!

An update on my website- I was trying to point the old site to the new site...........so going direct to my new site - still updating a few things, but the story is there and purchases can be made. Please take a peak- would love to hear comments back!

Back to winemaking!

No comments:

Tempranillo Twitter- follow me

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog to Twitter